We provide the following business services:
- Co-sharing use of our Loring smart roaster on a monthly membership, cancel anytime.
- Contract roasting
- Private label
- B2B wholesale coffee to your restaurant or cafe
- We provide complimentary graphic design and website support if you become our client
Our selected wholesale coffee clients includes:
- Bristol Farms, all of Southern California
- Pinks Dot, West Hollywood
- Earth Bar, Santa Monica
- Tiato, Santa Monica
- Patrick's Roadhouse, Santa Monica
- Cafe Attic, Melrose, West Hollywood
- OUE Skyspace, Downtown LA
- Highland Coffee, Louisville, Kentucky
- Royal Ground House, San Francisco
Our coffee was served during the following events:
- PGA Tour's Genesis Invitational, Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades
- AVP Pro Beach Volleyball, Southern California championships
We are happy to consult your new or existing business, training, provide new or upgrade coffee equipment for your business for free with our coffee supply program, including assisting you to shift towards a non-GMO, organic or all natural, local or premium quality offering.
Finally, we guarantee our quality are always fresh, our pricing would be competitive and you would have direct relationship with ownership.
Set an appointment with us today and visit our roaster for coffee tastings.